Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ready … Set … GO

My bags are all packed. One more nights sleep and then I set out. I had to reduce the items I am taking with me. I was significantly overweight with my luggage. Now I only have one bag a bit overweight. Any donations made that I am unable to take with me will be given to a local ministry to help people in our community in need.  I was a little anxious earlier today but now I am more at ease.


Once again I had an unexpected encounter that was a blessing. I was at Walgreens printing some family pictures to share and the guy at the register was an Egyptian who grew up in one of the world's largest orphanages. He grew up in the Lillian Trasher Orphanage in Asyut, Egypt. He is a Christian because of the love and care he received while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment