Saturday, July 17, 2010

Packing and Supplies

Departure is less than 24 hours away and I am officially over the weight limit for my baggage. I received some incredible items today. Thank you so much to everyone at St. Joseph Hospital in Denver! Your extremely kind gift of all the medication and medical supplies will go a long way. Once again God's timing is perfect ... today I had my semi annual dental cleaning. My dentist gave me a box of toothbrushes and some toothpaste. The personal donations of hygiene and school supplies is amazing. Also to those of you that gave directly to the orphanages monetarily...Thank you! I am expecting to pick up another donation this afternoon. I am trying to keep my personal items to a bare minimum.


Ethiopian airlines is quite strict with their carry on weight restrictions, so I can't redistribute too much weight there either. Please pray that God arranges a encounter with an airline check in agent who allows me to take all the supplies provided without charging a penalty for being over weight on my check in luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment