Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chasing the jump plane in my wingsuit!

This is my first post that really has nothing to do with the trip.  I am so blessed that God allows me to have some fun that is completely frivolous.  I was recently reminded of the following verse (from another blog post):

Luke 12:48b (NLT) From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

This is something I must take to heart and live by!  I am working on some final thoughts.  I'm gone next week because I am going with our students to summer camp up in Wyoming.  You can't really put a final stop on this experience...it will be with me the rest of my life.  Those thoughts will have to wait until I get back.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment