Monday, June 6, 2011

Israel & Jordan trip!

It has been far too long since my last post.  I got lazy over the winter months.  Since my last post I have spent time with my brothers family, skydiving in Moab, snowboarding, and volunteering with the youth at my church.

In February I received an email from HCJB Global that they will be offering a trip to Israel & Jordan.  This immediately caught my attention because I've always wanted to make a trip to Israel, but I always wished if I had the opportunity that I could also go to Jordan.  This trip was perfect, because it offered both.

The trip will be full of bible teachings at biblical sights, lead by Dr. Ron Cline.  My desire during this trip is that I gain a deeper understanding of the bible and the period it was written in.  I hope that the truth within moves from the pages and I see it in a more real manner than I have ever experienced it before.

I started packing with less than 12 hours till my departure.  Please follow along with me for the next 11 days as I journey and I hope to let you share some of my experiences.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and am so looking forward to following along!!!

    ReplyDelete